Dutch WebSDR receiver station for amateur radio.
This WebSDR receiver is located in Weert, in the southern part of The Netherlands, near the Belgium border.
This site is accessible via www.nachtuilen.net and www.websdr.be.
For questions or suggestions you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Here you can listen to: (freq. +/- QRM)
- de Nachtuilen (the Dutch Night Owls) (every day 00:00 3630, 3763)
- Nederlandstalig Amateur Net (every day 18:00 3604)
- Vakantie Ronde (every day in holiday season 20:30 7087, 7192, 3620, 3614)
- SRS net (Sundag 09:00 3705 AM)
- PI4AA VERON news (Thursday, see www.PI4AA.nl 20:30 3603, 7073)
- Rundspruch Darc (Thursday 19:30 3774, 3777)
- Deutsche Runde (every day 18:00 3635)
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for additions or corrections.
P.S. I need sponsors, interested??? Mail to email@example.com
- 2014-06-24 --worked on remote connection to 2M (external station)
- 2014-05-29 --Websdr Server harddisk cloned to ssd
- 2014-05-29 --Changed "control" layout
- 2014-05-24 --Udated Worldmap view
- 2014-05-22 --Added PassBand Tuning (PBT) controls, changed Waterfall view buttons, thicker S-meter, added chatbox warnings (with consequences)
- 2014-05-07 --160m sdr receiver has broken filters, i overpassed the filters for this moment, sorry for the mirrors, interference etc, it still need repair....($$$) :( (sponsors are welkom!)
- 2014-05-02 --20m sdr needs more gain on antenna input. I'm working on it.
- 2014-05-01 --Added 20m sdr
- 2014-05-01 --160m has poor reception, reason unknown
- 2014-04-28 --2m sdr is very expirimental, antenna is on remote location with a digital stream over the internet to the websdr server, sometimes it looses connection, reason unknown. still testing....
- 2013-12-19 --80m (HI-band) is shifting on the end of the band = known problem, will be solved in next websdr update
- 2013-12-18 --expirimetal 80m (HI-band) high sample rate sdr installed
- 2013-12-17 --sample rate support promissed in next websdr server software for sdr 80m "HI-band"
Do you want more bands??? mail me your interests....
page to work properly. If you don't hear anything, probably Java
is disabled or its version is too old (i.e., pre-1.4.2).
More information about the WebSDR project can be found on http://www.websdr.org.